HealthWest Advisory Panel on Workforce Diversity
HealthWest is forming an Expert Advisory Panel to advise our workforce diversity project.
What do they need?
HealthWest is looking for up to 5 Community Participants to join our Expert Advisory Panel and bring a community voice into our project.
You will need an interest in improving workforce diversity and some relevant lived
experiences. We welcome people living in Melbourne’s west of all ages who are from
a diverse background, for example you may identify as either:
- Culturally and linguistically diverse
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- LGBTIQ or
- Having a disability
How can you help?
- Participate in 5+ meetings between September 2017 and January 2018.
- Share your experiences and the experiences of other people in your community.
- Participate in discussions conducted in English.
- Read and review documents in preparation for meetings.
- Attend an orientation session with HealthWest.
What support is available?
You will be reimbursed $30/hour for required meetings and project activities to cover your time and travel costs.
You will be provided with an orientation to HealthWest’s work to help you contribute in your role. You may also be provided with other training as needed.
You will be supported by a nominated staff member at HealthWest. They will be your point of contact and provide you with assistance, briefings and de-briefings.
For more information
You are able to view the position description here.
If you would like any more information or to apply, please contact Martin Plowman on 9248 9664 or via email at email@example.com.
If you send an email, please provide your contact details so HealthWest can get in touch with you.
Subscribe to Full Circle
Our monthly newsletter