Mercy Health Consumer Advisors
Find out more about Mercy Health's Consumer Advisor opportunities.
Have you got ideas on how to help improve Mercy Health services and care, but don’t know what to do?
Then become a Mercy Health Consumer Advisor:
- Become a member of the Community Advisory Group;
- Join one of our committees;
- Review our patients and family brochures and documents;
- Work with our staff on improvement projects;
- Visit patients and collect their feedback and ideas; or
- Talk to our staff about what it’s like to be a patient or carer.
What are the current vacancies?
- Mental Health Consumer Advisors (Meets 6 times per year, at Footscray for 1.5 hours)
- MHW Consumer Advisory Groups (Meets 6 times per year, at Heidelberg for 1.5 hours)
- Standard 2, Partnering with Consumers Committee (once per month, 2 hours held at Heidelberg).
Subscribe to Full Circle
Our monthly newsletter