Regional Forums 2017: The Survey Says…Keep Asking
Health Issues Centre presents our one-day regional forums for 2017, The Survey Says...Keep Asking.
These forums are for consumer representatives and staff of health-related organisations. In November 2016, we kicked off our first forum in Hepburn Springs. The remaining four forums will be held in:
- Benalla - 22 February 2017
- Traralgon - 2 March 2017
- Hamilton - 15 March 2017
- Swan Hill - 22 March 2017
View individual pages (links above) for more information. Participants can choose one workshop from the morning or afternoon options.
- I am a consumer: What am I doing here?
- Partners in change: Working with consumers
- Consumer representatives in action
- Through Different Eyes: Patient centred care from the consumer perspective
See PROGRAM for workshop descriptions.
It's going to be a rocking day of networking, discussion and activity. Don't miss out, see you there!
Subscribe to Full Circle
Our monthly newsletter