Consumer Review Panel
Health Issues Centre is looking for two consumer representatives to be part of our Practice Partners Program review panel.
About this opportunity
Health Issues Centre (HIC) is looking for two consumer representatives to be part of our Practice Partners Program review panel. The role of the panel is to assess and select grant applications that seek to:
- Support the ongoing involvement of consumers in health care, both at an individual or systems level and/or
- Improve the ability of health and community services to deliver person centred care.
Health Issues Centre (HIC) is committed to fostering meaningful partnerships between health consumers and the Victorian health sector. Through training and support, we encourage consumers to use their unique knowledge and experience to participate in their own health care as well as contribute to a better health system with improved outcomes and experiences for everyone.
Please note EOIs close Friday, 5 May 2017.
About the review panel
The panel will consist of two consumer representatives and two HIC staff members. To be part of the review panel as a consumer representative, it is important that you:
- Have had some experience on a review panel
- Have worked collaboratively in the design of a health-related project
- Have experience monitoring project implementation and outcomes
- Can represent a broad perspective on health-related issues that are important to Victorians including those who are often under-represented.
What is the Practice Partners Program?
Recognising both the intrinsic value of consumer participation and person centred care as well as the intense budgetary pressure on health services and community organisations, HIC established this program to encourage and support innovation in these areas. The Practice Partners Program involves us working with health-related organisations by providing:
- In-kind contributions of HIC staff time and involvement
- Direct funding (grant) for the project
- A combination of the above
I’m interested, how do I apply?
Please complete the EOI Form and return by Friday, 5 May 2017.
For more information
Please do not hesitate to contact Esther Lim at (03) 8676 9056 or email email@example.com
Subscribe to Full Circle
Our monthly newsletter