Practice Partners Program Update
Health Issues Centre is very proud to announce that we received over twenty applications of the second round of funding for our Practice Partners Program initiative. The applications came from a diverse mix of health services from all across Victoria.
The applications for this round of funding have focused on topics such as consumer engagement, patient centred care, the ways to highlight consumer voices and experiences, and how to best create staff induction and training materials.
Successful applicants for the 2017 round have been selected by a panel made up of two staff at Health Issues Centre and two consumers. See our latest news item for details.
Health Issues Centre would like to thank the following services for their applications, and wish them the best of luck!
- South West Primary Care Partnership
- Diabetes Victoria
- Corangamite Health Collaborative
- Macedon Ranges Health
- Link Health and Community
- Bass Coast Health
- Yarram and District Health Service
- Grampians Pyrenees Primary Care Partnership
- Albury Wodonga Health
- Asthma Foundation Victoria
- Kilmore and District Hospital
- The Royal Children’s Hospital
- Numurkah District Health Service
- Castlemaine Health
- Monash Health
- Cobaw Community Health
- Melbourne Health
- North Richmond Community Health
- Bendigo Health
- Bendigo Community Health Services
- Women’s Healthcare Australasia
- Cohuna District Hospital
The successful applicants have been announced so follow our new Facebook page and check back here for updates on these new projects in 2017!
Subscribe to Full Circle
Our monthly newsletter